Monday, April 12, 2010

Maybelline Pink Please and L’Oreal Colour Riche Nude



(left one is Maybelline and Right is Loreal)


Today’s topic! Here are my two favourite lipsticks. I’ve been using them ever since I decided to wear lipstick. For those who are not a make-up heavy person, you’d probably like following my blog because I’m not a makeup heavy as well. I like looking natural as close possible. I use make up to cover mini flaws such as monthly acne or the scar/ freckles.

I love these two lipsticks because...

Maybelline Pink Please (025)
The colour looks warm on my skin but I think I look better in Nude lipstick due to how fair my skin colour is (I use Fair which is the lightest colour available in ID – just to give you the imagination on how fair I am). So yeah, I look horrible in red or purple or even hot pink lipstick. They are all too bold on me. People said this lipstick smells like kids’ play doh but I don’t think so. I have both play doh and this lipstick on my hands and I don’t think they smell the same. Maybe just a tad but definitely not play doh smell. Whenever I use this lipstick, I always use a nude colour gloss on top of it so it doesn’t look too pink on me. Cost $7+ plus tax, close to 8 bucks plus tax



L’Oreal Colour Riche (826)
This is probably the best drugstore lipstick ever! It’s so moist and I can re-apply it for many times without having cakes on my lips. It doesn’t really colour your lips but definitely enhance the lips. It makes you lips look fuller. If you’d like to look matte then don’t apply lip-gloss on top if it but I always do to make it look extra full. It smells nice too! I got this for $9ish + tax.


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Followers