Saturday, April 10, 2010

Freeman Facial Peel Off Mask


No money for SPA day? Not a problem. DIY at your convenient! My once in every two weeks habit, clean my face with my daily facial soap and put on Freeman Facial Peel Off Mask. Wait for at least 20 minutes which I usually do 30-45 minutes. It’s not expensive, everyone can afford one. The only problem is, here in Toronto, It’s very popular or limited stock. Why I say that, it is because every time I to Wal-Mart/ Zellers to get this product, they are often sold out/ out of stock. I got this one from Wal-Mart $7+ish plus tax. Not bad huh? Considering I can use this for so many times!

The only thing is that you have to apply quite thick layers or otherwise it doesn’t really work. When I do thinning layers, it doesn’t really clean of the dead skin/ excess oil. That is why I waited for a longer period than what it’s stated on the tube. I apply quite thick layers but not over thick.

Freeman offers a lot of facial mask but this is one of my favourite because it’s a peeling mask unlike the traditional one which requires you to clean it off with water after use. It’s affordable!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Followers