Saturday, March 6, 2010

Benza Clin – Topical Gel


This is what I use to treat my acne. I got it prescribe from my dermatologist. He thinks this product will suit me best with my current acne condition. I have been using it for a month or so. I have to say that I have no new acne coming out but it does not make the scar disappear. My dermatologist said I have to come back to diminish the scars.
I purchased my Benza Clin from Costco. Paid $50+ includes taxes and handling fee. One bottle can last me 4-5 months but it says I have to stop using it after 3 months prior opening.
What I think about the product...
It might be my thin skin but I experience redness and slight itching after days of using it, it hurts my eyes (I don’t know how that happen) and you need to apply moisturizer after using.
If you don’t use any moisturizer, it will dry up your skin and you might experience pain to your face.

I think this product is pricy! And if I have to pick, I will not pick this product. It does not work that well. It hurts a bit that I have to stop using it for a day or two in a week.

My derma prescribe me 3 refills but I am so not going to purchase another as I don’t see any acne coming out no more. I just need to have these scars disappear. I have been using ID foundation. This is my first time purchasing foundation, $75+ tax (starter kit – fair and fairly light) @Sephora.

My skin best fit fair but the seller convinced me to get the starter instead as if you buy them separately, the kabuki brush itself + the foundation will cost about $70 and the starter kit has warmth, 2 foundations, and veil + 3 brushes for $75.

Anyways, my life has been hectic especially today since an unknown car has parked in my condo parking spot. I hope the owner will remove his/her car soon.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Followers