Thursday, March 4, 2010

Citra Lasting White Body Wash


Another product I got from Indo. This time it was not from cousins but from my beloved hubby. He heard from women in Indo that this body wash can and able to make your skin whiter. That is what they said. So he decides to get one for me. He also bought me another brand; Lux. Lux body wash is nothing special, just a regular liquid body wash with smells.

Back to Citra body wash, I have been using it for a month now and I don’t see any different. I don’t know if my skin is white as is or it just simply doesn’t work and it is just the marketing. However, I did get few bumps on my back the first time I use it. It looks like small acnes bumps clump to each other and just in one circle spot.

I panic of course but it went away after a couple days of using. Hubby was a tad confused on why I keep on using it after the bumps and all but seriously it is just the marketing. Not making me any whiter. So, I am not sure if this is a special product in Indo with higher price and what not but it does not work.

I like its light flowery scented.

I am amazed how there are a lot of things you can do in Indo with cheaper price. When I say cheap, it is way cheaper. Here, when you do body massage, I pay $60-80 bucks for 45 minutes and there, after the conversion and all, only $20 or so. There is this Indo spa service called “lulur” when they pretty much scrub your whole body with fingertips and clean your body up. Nice or what? But hubby said you gotta be 100% naked. Ew! I’d be uncomfortable! I don’t know about the people in there. Maybe it is natural and something normal for them.

Here is a picture of LUX body wash : ) nice huh? Hubby said this one is bigger almost 2 times than Citra but they price almost the same.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Followers