Monday, March 1, 2010

My First Hello

I’d like to start with how limited and scarce job availability in Canada is. If you want to know how bad it is, me for example. I haven’t had any permanent job since my graduation in April 2009. I got a couple assignment base jobs. When I say a couple by all means less than 5 in almost a year! Sucks much? I think I graduate in a bad situation. I don’t think It is only me who’s experiencing this. A lot of my friends have decided to continue on finishing their education to the next level due to no job available and so they decide to go back to school instead.

I seriously hope someone would fix this economy situation. I am heartbroken having to stay at home all day long after finishing my Advance diploma.

Anyways, I’ll be writing a couple reviews of products and mostly they’re skin and face products.

Here, one of my daily products.


SUNSILK Daring Volume

I asked a lot of people, “How can I get more hair”. My doctor says I have normal hair but deep inside my heart I knew it’s not much. Then I realized that maybe my hair is normal. It is just that their texture is very silky and thin. So, in order to achieve a normal puff hair looks, I use this product by sunsilk. I put it on every day after shampoo and conditioner. I dry my hair with towel then use this product (1 pump) only and comb through with my fingers. Waited a couple minutes before combing it with hair comb then voila~ I have a little body on my hair.

You should try it out. If you want volume crazy then u should go with any volumized mouse after using this product and style. This product will only help to achieve little body on the hair (at least to help on achieving normal looking hair).

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Followers