Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Holiday Traditions Body Lotion by Bath and Body

I know it is late but I got these babies from mom last December. I love them so much as they smell sooooooo good!!


They come in 1 cute package. 3 bottles, each are 59mL.

Flavours
-Festive Vanilla Fig
-Vanilla Bean Noel
-Winter Candy Apple

Festive Vanilla Fig and Vanilla Bean Noel smell like coffee while the Winter Candy Apple smells like candy/ sweets. If I have to buy the bigger version, I would go for Winter Candy Apple. Not that I dislike the other two but this one is my favourite. You might have a different one : P but yeah, they all smell soooooo good!! The only disadvantage/ negative point for this product is that the moistness of the lotion. I’m no dry skin. I have a normal one but this lotion is not moist enough to go through the day. I think they do best if you’re going to a party. Put it on then the smell will last for a couple hours but seriously I don’t think these lotions are good for daily skin care. Especially in winter time!! In summer maybe... but winter no way! I’d rather smell normal and have a marry moist skin all day long than chapped skin that follow with rash and itchiness.

Oh and I don’t know the price as this is a gift but I doubt they would cost more than 20 bucks for this little beings.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Followers