Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Montagne Jeunesse Face Mask

Want cheap but with quality face mask?

Try Montagne Jeunesse!! Sounds cool? Nah~ I got these mini pack face mask from Walmart, Zellers, and many other general store.




I took two of many kinds, Peel-Off Masque and Deep Sea Mud Pack. The chocolate stress reliever is tempting but I decided to go with these two. I would like to try the peel off mask compare to my regular Freeman peel off mask. In the end, I think I’d stick with my Freeman. I think it is more quality and quantity for better price.

I kind of like the Deep Sea. Feels like the H2O marine see mask but cheaper in price and quality. Still, it is usable and trusted. It is not that cheap cheap quality.

These face mask costs $1 something for each. I think after tax and what not the total comes close to $1.50 each. You can use 1 pack for 2-3 times. I would recommend that you tear the package carefully. Try not to make so big and of tear. Why? To keep the moistness of the mask since you can use it for more than once. As for me, I did that and then I place the mask inside a zip lock bag. I use it once a week. So for me, 1 package last for 3 weeks since I only use it once a week. Try not to store it for too long.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Followers